Mountain View, California | Job ID: 58044
Looking for direct hire mid to senior level Web Engineer / Full Stack Engineer. Must be passionate about VR and interested in the space. This Silicon Valley small business brings AR and VR to medical simulation training. Must be in the San Francisco region, once things are back open after Covid, onsite is required because collaboration is a huge part of being on this engineering team.
- Experience Level: 3-5+ years of building back end applications and front end applications
- Expert in Node.JS and AngularJS
- Knowledgable about back end server architecture
- Create new features from ideation to completion and implementation
- Modify or address features or strategy for customers, address tech problems
- Must understand engineering in the VR environment
- Build out moderator application for the instructors that instruct upon the training simulations
- Experience with Unity WebGL
- Experience with Git or other version control tools
- A plus: Socket.IO, AWS, ElectronJS
- Passion for all things VR/AR like HTC Vive, Valve Index, Oculus Rift/Quest, Gear VR, and Hololens
Sound like you? Apply today to learn more about this role!
Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.