Technical Art Director
United States / Remote | Job ID: 60100
Our client, an indie game studio, is searching for a Technical Art Director.
- Maintaining a strong pipeline of modeling, animation, characters, lighting, SFX
- Setting production schedules
- Identifying issues and concisely explaining & executing solutions
- Leading research and development efforts for tools and content in relation to art and overall aesthetics
- 12+ years of experience in art and animation
- Knowledge of Maya, 3ds Max, Houdini, Substance Suite, Motion Builder, zBrush
- Understanding of Python and C#
- Strong communication skills, able to explain objectives clearly and concisely
This is a 40 hour per week remote opportunity. Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.