United States / Remote | Job ID: 60250
Our client is searching for a Tech Animator.
- Implementing character and animation Blueprints
- Documenting and maintaining long-term animation toolsets
- Designing and creating complex character and facial rigs
- 4+ years of rigging and tools experience designing and creating complex character and facial rigs in Maya
- Experience with UE4 character and animation
- Production experience implementing character and animation Blueprints
- Knowledge of creating humanoid rigs used extensively by animation teams
- Experience documenting and maintaining long-term animation toolsets within Maya
- Knowledge of Maya, Zbrush, and Substance Painter
- Scripting experience with Python to automate and improve the rigging and animation process
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.