Seattle, Washington | Job ID: 57885
Senior Systems Designer wanted at a Seattle, Washington game company. Must work onsite for this full-time role.
- Work with the design team and design director to identify high level solutions to gameplay issues, business opportunities, and our players’ hopes and dreams.
- Create designs for systems and features that create new experiences for players. This may include written design specs, spreadsheet simulations, quick and dirty prototypes, or in-game prototypes.
- Be a large part of the creation of new gameplay features and progression systems for a AAA game
- Work and improve live features by evaluating player sentiment, reviewing telemetry data, and implementing patch updates.
- 5-10+ years experience in video game development
- History of designing and building progression and engagement systems
- Must know data, analytics and how that applies to game tuning
- Ability to collab with a creative team.
- Problem solver, ability to give and take feedback
- Great communication skills
- Experience with Unreal Engine and programming and scripting environments to participate in the building of features and systems
- Background of leading a team of designers in a lead or director capacity is a plus
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.