Senior Technical Animator
United States / Remote | Job ID: 60200
Our client, an indie game studio, is searching for a Senior Technical Animator.
- Assist in the rigging of characters in Unreal Engine 4
- Plot, plan and execute on animation and rigging tools from team members input
- Build and maintain modular characters around a humanoid rig
- Own the pipeline for our character customization system
- Implement Character and Animation Blueprints
- 4+ years of experience of facial and character rigs in Maya
- Knowledge of scripting in Python
- Understanding of Maya, Zbrush, and Substance Painter
- Practical experience creating humanoid rigs used extensively by animation teams
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.