Senior Strategy Game Designer
California / Remote | Job ID: 60075
Our client, a game studio in California, is searching for a Senior Game Designer.
- Develop systems for core gameplay and behaviors that influence game retention
- Direct design reviews regularly and embrace a metrics driven game design approach
- Lead in design, creativity and vision while collaborating with a team
- Work with Project Manager Lead to assist in crafting a vision for LiveOps months down the line until content release date
- Understanding of Gaming or Mobile Platforms
- Experience with C#, Unity, Python, PHP, SQL
- Clear and concise communication style, able to articulate your thought process
This is a full-time remote working opportunity that provides relocation assistance and great benefits. Apply now to learn more and talk with a recruiter!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.