Senior Platform Engineer (AAA)
Canada | Job ID: 58525
Canadian game studio needs a Software Engineer specializing in player platform. Relocation is offered for strong candidates that are a background match. Our client is looking for their next indelible hire to dedicate a career to building and working on an incredible game working alongside a wonderful culture and team of game vet professionals.
- Able to work well independently but also collaborate with others
- Very strong communicator, detail oriented
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineer role at a game, entertainment or tech company working on platforms
- Experience shipping AAA titles preferred
- Very reliable and self motivated
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.