Senior DevOps Engineer
United States | Job ID: 60125
Our client is searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Build, integrate and maintain self-service tools for internal teams
- Design and implement network security principles and standards
- Monitor and optimize network performance and connectivity in a multi-cloud environment
- Solve challenging live server issues in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver their network needs
- Design and implement state of the art deployment tooling for online games
- Leverage emerging cloud technologies to provide self-service workflows that enable development teams to build, test, release, scale and support online games and services continuously, with high confidence
- Build applications to provide visibility and control of complex release workflows and deployments at scale
- Administrative experience with CI/CD systems
- Hands-on experience with network administration
- Passion for gaming
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.