Sacramento, CA | Job ID: 63100
Our client is searching for a Gaming QA Manager to work onsite, 5 days a week. Relocation is offered.
- Oversee current PC/Console QA Tester Team
- Facilitate bug tracking solutions (JIRA / DevTrack / Bugzilla)
- Develop functional test cases and test plans
- Schedule onsite and offsite testing teams
- Manage QA resources
- Train QA team on process and workflow
- Coordinate the setup of hardware and test resources
- Manage bug database onboarding, usage, and reporting quality
- 2 years of QA experience, prior management experience
- Knowledge of gaming, PC and console industry trends
- Familiarity with game consoles like Xbox, PlayStation, Switch
- Experience with bug reporting
- Previous work on 1st party licensors like Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, etc
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.