Production Lead (Esports)
United States / Remote | Job ID: 58335
Our client on the West Coast needs a Production Manager with esports, gaming or interactive entertainment background. Must know how to develop original content and direct the content. Must have experience with videos, series, and formats that air across social media and video sites. Must be able to build original format and show concepts, pitch and execute. Must be strong with ideation and execute on branded projects. Must be great with pitching, developing, scripts, develop pilots, develop Youtube and video concepts.
- 5+ years of experience in production, programming and development
- 5+ years of experience with YouTube and social media video
- Must love gaming, esports, VR/AR. Background in gaming a big plus
- Experienced with pre-production and building content
- UPM or Line Producer experience
- Strong background in YouTube content and culture
- This is a fast paced, 24/7 production environment, must be up for the challenge and execute independently while also collaborating
- Asana, Trello, Jira or project management system
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.