Product Management, Director
San Francisco / Remote | Job ID: 60025
Our client, a game studio in San Francisco is searching for a Director of Product Management.
- Directing a team of 1-3 Product Managers
- Understanding the psychology of the consumer and have a strong analytical background
- Evaluating new proposals and perform competitor analysis on an as needed basis
- Leading the forecast efforts and the product strategy
- 7+ years of product management and 2 years of team lead experience
- Experience in game design and game monetization
- Background in working within iOS and Android
- Strong understanding of eCommerce and consumerism
This is a remote opportunity working 40 hrs. a week. Apply now to learn more!
Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.