Mobile Software Engineer (SDET)
United States / Remote | Job ID: 63050
Our client is searching for a Mobile Software Engineer who will be working on mobile client facing apps, adding and improving iOS and Android apps.
- Participate in process improvement with engineer team
- Work with release director. for testing, releases, schedule
- Write strong, unit, integrated, functional usability tests for iOS and Android
- Set processes and tools to enable our apps to be tested on an automatic basis
- Work with engineering and hardware teams
- Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years working in an engineering environment with a proven track record
- Strong knowledge of mobile development in Swift or Kotlin
- Understanding of unit, integration and functional testing strategies
- Proven DevOps experience, knowledge with scheduling tests in CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with VR is a plus
- Knowledge of working with high performance code
- Great at working independently and collaborating as a team
- Enjoy making impact on innovative solutions to drive the advancement of live products at scale
- Savvy with process improvement
Apply now to connect with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.