Lighting & Material Artist
United States / Remote | Job ID: 60225
Our client is searching for a Lighting & Material Artist.
- Creating materials using Substance Designer
- Bringing the efforts of the Concept Art, 3D Modeling, and Technical Art teams together by creating excellent material surfaces and lighting rigs to make a great scene
- Creating PBR materials for character and environmental assets
- Collaborating with environment artists and technical directors to identify production challenges and present solutions
- Working with technical artists to create shaders and material sets
- Exceptional understanding of light maps, vertex baking, light probes, and baking
- Experience with Substance Designer and Unreal Engine materials
- Knowledge of working within an HDR pipeline
- High quality portfolio highlighting accomplishments
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.