Lead VFX Artist
United States | Job ID: 60150
Our client is searching for a Lead VFX Artist.
- Collaborate with Art Director to ensure overall style and aesthetic match the pre-visualization concepts
- Track and fix bug issues
- Maintain a clear production schedule
- Collaborate with Technical Director to develop & support new visual features
- 4+ years of gaming experience and working in UE4
- Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, Maya
- Understanding of PBR materials and lighting
- Experience with HLSL/GLSL shaders
- Proficiency in Python, Perforce, Houdini
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.