Lead Environment Artist
United States | Job ID: 60175
Our client, an indie game studio is searching for a Lead Environmental Artist.
- Maintaining a consistent schedule with the Project Manager while collaborating with the Art Director and Outsourcing Manager on assets for external development
- Working with the concept team to ensure concept production is accurate and of quality
- Supervising bug distribution and verifying bug fixes
- Experience building production environments in the Unreal 4 Engine
- Understanding of UV setups, design roughs, PBR texture maps/shader networks, high detail (normal map generation) geometry, visual prototype levels, low detail (layout) geometry, instance placement and organization
- Strong knowledge of medium detail (asset) geometry, surfaces, post process settings, initial collision to support gameplay programming
- Illustration experience designing environments
- Possesses a stellar portfolio
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.