United States / Remote | Job ID: 60275
Our client is searching for Gameplay Engineers.
- Develop fast-paced, action-driven gameplay
- Work closely with design to build new features
- 7+ years of experience in game development
- 5+ years of experience in Unreal Engine
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience designing and building gameplay systems
- Knowledge in a modern 3D game engine
- Understanding of developing online games
- Experience building for consoles like PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo
- Knowledge of iOS or Android
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.