United States / Remote | Job ID: 63125
Our client is seeking a Producer with programming and development experience.
- Develop original content such as videos, series, social media, video platforms and shorts
- Concept, create, pitch, and execute on productions from beginning to post production
- Develop, scope, cast, budget pitch, present projects
- Troubleshoot, identify, and execute on production issues or inefficiencies
- Think strategically with an eye for balancing production needs and content opportunities with ROI
- 5+ years experience in production
- 5+ years experience with social media video
- Must be a huge esports and gaming fan
- Able to execute designated tasks independently
- Must have a high level of comfort asking for help when needed
- Personable with a strong customer service orientation
- Must be great with scheduling, project management, communication, organization
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.