West Coast / United States | Job ID: 63150
Our client needs an experienced E-Sports Cinematographer that can manage shooting from beginning ideation to post production.
- Work with live broadcasting and production
- Execute camera techniques, lighting techniques, and sound recording
- 5+ years of experience in shooting esports or sports action
- Knowledge of the gaming and esports industry
- Familiarity with YouTube
- Experience with project management, organization
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.