United States / Remote | Job ID: 63075
Our client is searching for a DevOps Engineer who will be a core member for building out the global server infrastructure.
- Develop architectural solutions for enabling rapid growth for users
- Participate in process improvement with engineer team
- Work with engineering and hardware teams
- Improve CI/CD processes to make quick iteration
- Help developers and directors to understand infrastructural changes and options
- Ensure secure access for cloud-based infrastructure
- Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years working in an engineering environment with a proven track record
- 5+ years in multi account cloud infrastructure design, management and deployment
- AWS experience
- Experience with servers, services and API’s
- Familiarity with all of the building and deployment tools like Jenkins, Google Cloud Build, Drone, Elastic. Container Registry, Docker
- Linux system admin experience
- Knowledge of backend storage (RDS, ElastiCache, DynamoDB, EBS, S3,)
- Elastic Beanstalk, Jubernetes experience
- Cloud baded, networking experience like VPCs, load balancers
- IAM, Secrets Manager, AWS Shield, Certificate Manager
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.