Dev Ops Engineer (Mobile Games)
Canada | Job ID: 58015
Canadian game company in need of a DevOps Engineer to deliver on the scale and responsiveness of back-end systems to support games in live operations. Must have large AWS experience, knowledge building infrastructure and tools for other engineers to make features.
- Must know how to design and implement code pipelines with Jenkins (CI/CD)
- Must know how to take control of infrastructure as code (IaC) to coordinate software release and increase the speed of deployments
- Needs to be able to set alerts/monitors on pipelines and production environments
- Must be able to automate manual tasks to make software development faster
- Manage Jenkins installations
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS
- Must have production experience with CI/CD tools and automation languages
- Needs to have experience working with containerized applications
- Strong communicator and managing skills
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.