Back-End Python Engineer
United States / Remote | Job ID: 60050
Our client is searching for a Back-End Python Engineer.
- Participate in discussions for the design and implementation of new and existing systems and pipelines
- Work closely with QA to help define test cases
- Maintain existing codebase with other team members
- 2+ years of Python development experience
- Gaming industry experience in mobile, pc, console, VR
- Working knowledge of OOP, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Familiarity with LEMP based server-side REST APIs
- Understanding of frameworks like Flask, Django, etc.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, NoSQL databases (e.g. Couchbase), and caching technologies like Redis
Apply now to chat with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Play is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Play is a drug-free workplace.